Thursday, September 26, 2013

What to do while your machine is being serviced...

Did you ever take your machine in for its yearly check-up only to discover that one of the service technicians has recently quit and the wait time for the machine is 3 1/2 weeks?  WHAT?!?  I had pushed the machine to its limit, and the service light was on.  I had to leave her.  I was out of town one of the weeks.  For the rest of the wait, I did the only thing left I could think of to get my quilt fix.  I went shopping...






That did the trick!  :o)


3 comments:

Karen said...

How frustrating having to go without your machine!!! Hope it gets fixed okay.
But I really like your solution to the problem.

Stephanie said...

Great plan! I use my sewing machine service time to cut new projects or hand sew binding. I try to plan around the service. :o) I do have a second little machine but I love my beast the best.

Amy said...

such lovely pretties!