Friday, November 29, 2013

Drying up the tears...

I made a new pillowcase for my 6 year old granddaughter to help ease the pain that occurred when her little sister received this case for her 3rd birthday a couple of months ago.  (Yes, there were some tears.)


The newest case for my oldest granddaughter is shown here.




She loves it and uses it every night.  I told her I think it is a little more grown-up from her lollipop pillowcase shown here...


that got lost in their move (to a new house) last summer.

:o)

4 comments:

Amy said...

such a nice pillowcase. My grand baby has been watching me make things for other people for gifts and I just had to stop and make her a pair of flannel pants so she would not feel left out...

Stephanie said...

Love the fabrics. Simple little things such as a handmade pillowcase mean so much. :o)

Diana and Rosie said...

Darling pillow cases. I bet there will be no more tears, but maybe a tear or two of happiness!

Karen said...

I think it is so wonderful that they treasure your pillow cases so much that there can be tears!